Weary and tested
Already my good intentions are failing - I did manage to read the bible today but took little from it. The thing is today was a crazy day that I didnt have time to stop. Its now 9:40pm and I have only been sitting for 15 minutes (I havent even eaten dinner yet) in which I read my bible. But I had to fight myself to do it and I was to tired to really understand. Then again I am currently reading proverbs and they arent always easy to understand so it might have been that.

I started one on one bible readings yesterday with a friend, Sarah. I think its going to be really postitive. We started reading James, and then discussed it though we went far from the reading but I think it was lead by the spirit.

Tonight I think I will turn to Matthew where it says:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
~ Matthew 11:28
1 Response
  1. MultipleMe Says:

    Someone let me know they couldnt post on this blog so I have fiddled with the settings and hopefully it will now work - this is a test comment


  • Prayer Points

    • Pray that God opens my heart to him and helps me trust in him more
    • Please ask God to guide the doctors in finding out what is wrong with me.
    • Pray for my friend in the UK who is finally seeking help, I hope he finds someone who is open
    • Thank God for opening my Mum's heart about DID, may she now be open to Christianity too
    • Pray that I may be more displined, particularly in my daily quiet times.
    • For peace of mind
    • Thank God for the rain in NSW and pray that it continues